PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DOSEN DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN ANALISIS STATISTIKA MAHASISWA FTIK IAIN KENDARI

Abdul Kadir

Abstract


This research aims to find out how lecturers’ competence and learning motivation affect the students’ statistical analysis ability. This research was carried out at FTIK IAIN Kendari academic year 2016/2017. Population and sample is focused on the 54 students who have successfully passed the statistics and research methodology course. The instruments used are tests, questionnaires and documentation study. Data analysis techniques used are descriptive and inferensial analysis after the test meets the requirements of linearity, multicollinearity, normality and autocorrelation continued with the hypothesis testing through multiple linear regression analysis and path analysis. The research results indicate that; 1) the lecturers’ competence partially affecrs the students’ inferential statistics analysis capabilities significantly, 2) the students’ learning motivation partially affects the students’ inferential statistics capability significantly, and 3) the lecturers’ competence and the students’ motivation significantly affect the students’ inferential statistics capabilities. Both of these variables contribute collectively as much as 62.2% to the students’ inferential capability, while the rest 37.8% influenced or described by other factors which are not addressed in this study.


Keywords


competence of professors, motivation to learn and the ability of analysis statistics inferensial

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahmadi, Abu dan Supriyono. Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2008

B. Uno, Hamzah. Teori Motivasi & Pengukurannya: Analisis Di Bidang Pendidikan. (Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2011).

Budiadi, Dwi. “Pengaruh Kompetensi Dosen, Self Efficacy, Locus of Control, Fasilitas Pembelajaran terhadap Tingkat Pemahaman Mahasiswa Akuntansi”. Jurnal Cahaya Aktiva Vol.2 No. 1, 2013.

Burhan. “Kemampuan Analisis Statistik Inferensial Mahasiswa STAIN Sultan Qaimuddin Kendari Berbasis Gender”. Jurnal Al Izzah, Vol. 8, No. 2. November 2013.

Dimyati dan Murdjiono, Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta, 2009

Djaali. Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara, 2008

Djamarah, Syaiful Bahri dan Aswan Zain. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2006.

------------------------------. Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2000.

Kadir. Statistika Untuk Penelitian Ilmu-Ilmu Sosial. Jakarta: Rosemata Sampurna, 2010.

Martinis, Yamin. Sertifikasi Profesi Keguruan di Indonesia. Jakarta: Gaung Persada Press, 2006.

Mediawati, Elis. “Pengaruh Motivasi Belajar Mahasiswa Dan Kompetensi Dosen Terhadap Prestasi Belajar”. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi Dinamika Pendidikan. Vol 5 No.2, 2010.

Muhibbin, Syah. Psikologi Pendidikan dengan Pendekatan Baru. Bandung: Rosdakarya, 2004

Musfah, Jejen. Peningkatan Kompetensi Guru Melalui Pelatihan & Sumber Belajar, Teori dan Praktik. Yogyakarta: Prenada Media Group, 2017.

Karim, Nurdin. "Studi Etnografi: Etos Kerja Dosen STAIN Kendari." Al-Izzah: Jurnal Hasil-Hasil Penelitian 8.2 (2013): 210-233.

Sardiman A.M. Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rajawali Press, 2005.

Nomor, B. U. U. R. I. (2013). Kata Kunci: Pendidikan, Anak Usia Dini dan Assessment. Jurnal Al-Ta’dib Vol, 6(1).

Seherni, Nanik. Pengaruh Kompetensi Dosen terhadap Motivasi Belajar Mahasiswa. Tesis di Universitas Widyatama, Bandung, 2014

Suarjana, Mantra, A.G. dan Ni Nyoman Yintayani. “Pengaruh Kompetensi Dosen terhadap Prestasi Belajar Mahasiswa”. Jurnal Bisnis dan Kewirausahaan. Vol 13 No. 2 Juli 2017

Sunaryo, Sony dkk. Sejarah Perkembangan Statistika dan Aplikasinya. Bogor, Jurusan Statistika IPB, tth.

Trianto, dkk. Tinjauan Yuridis Hak serta Kewajiban Pendidik Menurut UU Guru dan Dosen. Jakarta: Prestasi Pustaka, 2006.

Walpole, R.E. Pengantar Statistika. Jakarta. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 1995.

Winkel. Psikologi Pengajaran. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama Indonesia, 2007.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31332/ai.v13i1.886

Copyright (c) 2018 Al-Izzah: Jurnal Hasil-Hasil Penelitian

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

View My Stats